BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF THE LOS ANGELES HARBOR
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens. We achieve this through a commitment to quality programs and services in an environment that is safe, nurturing and inspiring
One of the oldest Boys & Girls Clubs in California, we were originally established as the Boys Club of San Pedro in 1937 by the San Pedro Civitan Club. The name was changed to the Boys & Girls Club of San Pedro in 1994 to reflect the hundreds of girls in our membership. In 2002, we opened the Port of L.A. Boys & Girls Club and, in 2004, we merged with the Wilmington Boys & Girls Club to create the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Los Angeles Harbor.
In response to the increasing demand and the needs of the youth we serve, we greatly enhanced our academic, arts and athletics enrichment programming for all members, grades K-12. Today, we are the largest privatenonprofit, daily service provider to at-risk youth inthe Los Angeles Harbor area, operating programs at our three Clubhouses year-round and providing after-school programming on ten public school campuses.
We'd love to hear from you